Friday, February 19, 2010

Lucky U!

Share
Hello again!  So I finally finished up DS's first book - 78 pages to cover the first six months of his life! - and now it's back to designing for a bit - YAY!  :D 


 
Before I get to my release this week, I wanted to show you the beautiful team collab being released at Scrap Matters today, as well as a few extra special promotions they have going on..
 
 
 
This kit is truly stunning - you'll definitely want to click through and check out the detailed images to see some of the gorgeous pages the SM CT has put together!
 

 
Now, for my release this week, I have another collab to share with you..  I was paired up with Scrapmuss Designs for the February newsletter freebie from Scrap Matters, and we've created a great little add-on to go with it..   Here's the freebie that was an exclusive offer for Scrap Matters newsletter subscribers... {See, I told you it would be worth it to subscribe!}
 
 
 
And this is the add-on that's now available in the shop...



It's a cute little kit perfect for scrapping your grown-up St. Patty's day photos, or - as you can see from the CT layouts below - pretty much anything you want!  Here are some pages from my team, the Scrap Matters team, and the Scrapmuss Designs team.  Most of them use both portions of the kit, but there are a few that only use the Add-On to give you an idea of what you can do with it..


 
Happy Scrapping, and I'll see you next week!
 
 

No comments: