Saturday, March 13, 2010

One More Day to Save & Some "New" Products

Share
Oh my word!  This week has just flown by!  I can't even believe it, and there's no sign of slowing down yet, either.. I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes.. 

Anyway, I just wanted to pop on and show what I have in the shop this week.. It's a little bit of a flashback, but the newsletter kit that Scrapmuss Designs and I created exclusively for Scrap Matters readers is now available for purchase.
 
If you already have this portion but missed the add-on, don't forget to grab it.


And if you've been biding your time and don't have either, you can get them both in a money-saving combo pack!
 
I'm really proud of how this kit turned out - perfect for St. Patrick's photos, but still generic enough for everyday photos as well.. Can anyone say P365 for your March pages?  ;)  It's been so fun going through the gallery to see what everyone has been creating with this already!  I've snagged a few from the SM community members and added them to my CT pages for a little show-and-tell...
 

And now one last reminder about my retirement  sale.
All of these products will be gone forever in no time, so snatch them up while you still can.
Inspiration layouts using some of these products.. Be sure to check out the detailed images for more!

Happy scrapping, and I'll see you next week! 

1 comment:

Rintusir cuttack said...

deal or no game


Nice post... thanks for sharing....