Friday, April 2, 2010

Go Custom with Stolen Moments!

Share
No new kit this week, but I do have some new and exciting products to share with you.. .. Would you love a custom blog design but don't know where to even begin to create one?  Is there a particular kit of mine you just can't get enough of?  Then this service and you are a match made in heaven!



This service is for a custom blogwear design in the BLOGGER format using any* of my kits.  Please note: This is for PERSONAL blogs only, please contact me regarding blog designs for your business.

Your completed blog design will include:
  • 2 backgrounds
  • 2 headers
  • 2 post separators
  • up to 8 unique sidebar labels
  • detailed instructions - complete with screen shots - that guide you through 10 easy steps to customize your blog in the two-column format in 30 minutes or less
In your download, you will find an easy-to-fill-out form giving me all the details of what you want included in your design -  from the kit you'd like me to use*, right on down to the font for your labels.  Simply return the form to me, and expect a beautiful and unique blog design at your doorstep 7-10 days later!  {I will send you screen shots as I go, and will complete one round of edits for you to make sure the finished product is something you love.}

*Some of my collab kits may not be available for this service.  If you have any questions whether a kit is eligible or not, please email me BEFORE purchasing this service.



And for those of you who are worried about the coding and installation of your brand new blogwear, you can let me do the dirty work for you! 

All the benefits of a custom blog design, plus - I do the installation too!  It doesn't get much better than that!


That's it for me this week, but be sure to check back next week, as I'll have - you guessed it - another fabulous collab for you - you won't want to miss it! 

No comments: