Friday, June 18, 2010

Just Call Me Alli & Creative Bundle

Share
Oy!  Have you made it through another week?  I have .. I think ...  lol.. But what better way to brush your cares away than to do some scrapping, right?  {At least that's what I'll be doing all day tomorrow at a local mega crop - yay!}  
 
Anyway, let's get back to the business at hand.. and we're going to mix things up a bit, this week.. The  random winner of Kate's sneak peek contest was...  Leanne!  Check out what you've won below, then email me for your prize.. 

This week I have a fabulous new set of CT-inspired templates, courtesy of the very talented Alli - aka AlliJ2008..
 
 
 
 
I love Alli's classic page design!  With bold shapes and simple embellishments, her photos are always the main attraction, and now you can get this fantastic look in no time flat!  Includes 4 layered templates - PSD, TIFF and PNG files included.
 
And for those of you who have been "waiting" to snag some of these awesome CT-inspired templates - you know who you are ;) - I've bundled them all up, so you can grab them in one easy place, and make it a bit easier on the pocketbook, too.. 
 


Now check out these fantastic inspiration pages from my CT using the Alli templates, but be sure to peek into my product gallery at ScrapMatters to catch a glimpse of some of the other sets in action, as well..





 
Have a great weekend - and especially a fantastic Father's Day to those of you who celebrate - and I'll see you next week with an incredible collection of goodies you won't want to miss!  See you then!  :D

1 comment:

lammogliagirl said...

Thank you so much to you and Alli for the awesome newsletter freebie! Love it to pieces :) Happy Father's Day to your honey!