Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Coupon Blog Hop!

Share
I'm making this quick... For those of you who don't know, Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday when you can find all kinds of yummy sales online.. Well, since ScrapMatters already {and is still} having an awesome Black Friday sale, some of the designers wanted to supplement those sale prices with additional discounts... in the form of a blog train, of course.. ;)

You should have just come from Jen Graham's blog - http://gltcblog.wyldgrahamcrackers.com/ - and here's what I have to offer...

Use the code smd_cyber_15 to get 15% off anything in my store.. CU & Custom Services included!
Next up, stop by Val's blog - http://geniabeanascraps.com- to see what awesome deals she has cooked up for you... Happy hopping!  :D

2 comments:

Suzan (Smurfie14 @ SM!) said...

I should have looked at your blog BEFORE I made a purchase at your shop just a few minutes ago.... stupid me!

Anyway, keep the good stuff coming :)

Tessa D said...

Grateful for sharinng this