Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Mix a Kit!

Share
We've only had one real snow storm this season, and it's all melted since (and now I know I'm jinxing things) but the December Mix a Kit has been unveiled at ScrapMatters, and the color palette is just so crisp and cool, it immediately made me think of the bone-chilling winds and icicles and flurries of snow that make winter so magical to me... So here is my own little take on it...
 

Contains 7 delicate and delightful "snow flurries" to help accentuate all your winter pages.. In a cool and crisp color palette, it coordinates perfectly with the December '11 Mix A Kit, but also with so many other winter kits, you're sure to go back to it time and time again!

As always, the entire December Mix a Kit category is 20% off the full first week of release.

Oh!  And how could I forget??!  The new ScrapMatters challenge system is being revealed today, so don't forget to hop on over to the forum and take a peek - I'm sure you'll just love it!  :)

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!