Friday, January 13, 2012

What's in Your Cup?

Share
Okay - I'm not going to lie... I don't drink coffee (although I sure love the smell of it!).. But one night as I was watching a little Netflix with the DH, someone spilled coffee all over their morning paper.. **LIGHTBULB!**  How fun would it be to have an alpha that was a blurred, warped and otherwise distressed newsprint with coffee stains and beans to boot... and the rest is history...

 

This alpha is perfect for everyday layouts, layouts about your favorite morning pick-me-up, and I've even seen a few winter wonderland pages using it - hot cocoa, anyone?  In fact, if you grab the alpha AND my Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes kit, you'll save 15% on both!  Of course, new releases are 20% thru Sunday, as always...

Until next time... Happy Scrapping!

No comments: