Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Guest Spot and a Grab Bag...

Share
Well, iNSD is finally upon us, and I'm SO excited to announce that I'm guesting at The Digichick for the month of May!  It's been a total riot hanging out with these ladies behind the scenes for a few weeks - I'm sure the rest of the month is going to be amazing!  And speaking of amazing... I've got an awesome grab bag available to celebrate!  


I've been BEYOND busy this past week getting my NSD releases ready for you (I've got another GB releasing at ScrapMatters tomorrow) and I literally finished this bag minutes before the official release at TDC.  But my team is SO awesome, they managed to whip up some incredible pages for me... Check it out:

by Sara

by Cara

by Kim

by Debby

 As you can see, there's lots of versatility here.. If you want the full reveal of what's inside, you'll have to go check out the store... In the meantime, go check out my Facebook page for some fun NSD Survival tips - there's still time before the big weekend hits to get prepared.. ;)  And if you haven't already, be sure to "like" my page, as there will be TWO fantastic freebies available exclusively for my fans! 

That's it for today, but I'll be back tomorrow with my ScrapMatters release.. Until then - happy scrapping!  :)

ETA: Oh!  I forgot to choose the winner from my sneak peek/guessing contest..  Maca - you've won ALL my Digichick releases for the month of May.  Please email me to find out how to redeem your prize.. :)  stolenmomentsdesignATgmailDOTcom.



1 comment:

Maca said...

Wooow, sweetie I can´t believe that I won. I am very happy! Thank you sooo much! Maca
PS I send you email.