Friday, June 15, 2012

A Refreshing Summer Sip..

Share
Hello, and happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is here, and with weather report looks just delightful - perfect for some fun outdoor activities!  To keep cool, though, we may need to break out the juicer and enjoy some fresh squeezed lemonade.. While I can't share the yummy beverage with you, I can share some digital lemonade (and the cleanup is definitely easier!)  ;)



Fresh Squeezed is the kit I made for my DST feature last year [check your files before purchasing], and I had great plans to make a coordinating add-on that was a bit more boy-friendly, but life just got in the way and neither of them made it to my shop last season.  I'm so glad to be releasing them now..  :)



They are both 20% off thru Sunday, but you can save 30% all the time when you purchase the bundle:



Check out these amazing CT pages (you may need a napkin on hand for drool clean-up)..

by Cheryl


by Niki


by Sara


by Tanya


by Yolanda


by Sara


by Kim


by Chel


by Amanda


by Jenn


by Jordan


Before I leave, I'll give you my single pearl of wisdom regarding homemade lemonade: start with equal parts lemon juice, sugar and water.  Then all you have to do is keep adding water (usually 3 or 4 more cups) until it reaches the desired flavor.

Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh beautiful kit & pages, clever ladies who thought up these pages, i'm jealous :) Kim, LOVE your page, the quote & photo....simply beautiful! Lavina