Friday, October 19, 2012

Topping it Off..

Share
As a designer, you spend countless hours, selecting, tweaking, photographing, scanning, extracting - getting up close and personal with your kits.  And I'm not going to lie - while I may absolutely LOVE the finished product, and may or may not leave the preview open on my computer to greet me the next day - once I've completed a kit, I kind of never want to see it again.. I need a break.  We need some time apart.  It's not you, it's me.  Maybe that makes me a bad designer, maybe that means.. well, I don't know what it means.  The point is, I rarely scrap with my own kits.  This past week, though, I spent some time with my long lost loves and REALLY enjoyed it!  Just what the doctor ordered for me, and now you can reap the benefits, too!  Introducing... To Top it Off - calendar toppers for the time-conscious gift-giver.



No matter how much we're in denial, no matter how crisp and apple-cider-y the air is, no matter that my lawn has mountains of leaves to be jumped in, the holiday gift-giving season is quickly approaching, and a long-standing favorite for grandparents and other family members is calendars!  These 12 toppers will make creating the perfect gift a breeze, without having to spend weeks and weeks planning and preparing.  Just plop your favorite photos in, save and you're set!  As always, these are 20% off thru Sunday, and you can get a kit from me for FREE when you spend $10 or more at ScrapMatters.


Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments: