Thursday, January 10, 2013

One in a Million

Share
Well hello there... Please pardon my total blog neglect.. I'm lame - that's all there is to it.. I do write at least once a month over on the SM blog, so feel free to check that out whenever you're feeling lonely.. ;)

Annnnywaaaayyy... I'm am sooo excited for today's release!  I got together with the fabulous Erin of Erin Kay Studio to do a collab - it took us a while to actually get things together, but I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!  Let's get right to the eye candy...



See - I told you it was amazing!  Our CTs have really outdone themselves with this one, too..

Cheryl


Annisa - SM                                                       Trista - EKS
 

Patti


Niki


Carol - SM                                                              Sara
 

Yolanda


Ellen - EKS


Debby


Totally yummy right?  Well, don't waste any more time - go ahead and grab it now - it's 20% off thru Sunday.  I can't wait to see what you create with it!!

No comments: