Friday, April 26, 2013

Sweet Tooth Kitchen Goodies

Share
Happy Friday! Doralisa here with some yummy goodness for your weekend!

Lately, it seems like many of my friends on Facebook and Pinterest have been sharing a lot of recipes. Maybe it's just that these friends like to cook. Or maybe they've just decided to torture me with the mouth-watering photos, lol! I thought I'd go ahead and share some of my favorite recipes that have popped up in the last week. You just might find something that you'd like to try this weekend! (Note: Each recipe card was created using various products from SMD. Credits, complete with links, will be posted just under the recipe card.)

First up - a refreshing beverage...
CREDITS
Kit: Fresh SqueezedAlpha: This Boy’s LifeFont: Kim (all from Stolen Moments Design)

I love peach cobbler, and when I saw this, I had to snag the recipe!
CREDITS
Kits: Capture A Memory and Jane (Stolen Moments Design)
Fonts: Niki (title, Stolen Moments Design); Arial (recipe)

Finally, one for brunch...
CREDITS
Kits: Jane (Stolen Moments Design); Tell Me About It (Stolen Moments Design & Erica Zane)
Fonts: Niki (title, Stolen Moments Design); Arial (recipe)

I haven't had a chance to make any of these yet, so if you do, I'd love to hear how these recipes turned out for you. Have a great weekend and happy cooking!

1 comment:

amy! said...

holy yum!
seriously...every recipe looks better then the last.. YUMMY! thanks for sharing.