Friday, June 28, 2013

Sweet Liberty

Share
So here's the thing.. I know a girl's not supposed to play favorites, but I kind of do.  For as long as I've been scrapping, I've always LOVED 4th of July kits!  I don't know why it is - I'm generally not a bright/bold/primary colors kind of girl, and although it is THE FAMILY HOLIDAY EVENT for my in-laws and extended family (consisting of several days of family traditions, gatherings and parties), I don't have oodles and oodles of photos to scrap.  But I can pick out an FOJ kit a mile away and will have my heart set on owning it before you can even say firecracker!  So, I am SUPER excited to be releasing this fun new collab today!  I paired up with Mommyish, and speaking of firecrackers, she is a hoot!  I've had so much fun working with her, and we're both absolutely in LOVE with the results - I hope you are, too!

Sweet Liberty

We've got your Independence Day covered - from stars & stripes, to fireworks & barbeque, and everything in between. Sweet Liberty is brimming with vintage pieces and an eclectic collection of ellies. The bright vintage feel just invites you to jump right in and join the fun!

---------------  CT INSPIRATION  -------------
{there are even more pages on my FB page, so be sure to check them out}

by Britanee
by britanee

by Loni
by loni

by Amanda
by Amanda

by Natalie
by Natalie

by Jordan
byJordan

by LeeAndra
by Leandra

by Niki
by Niki

by Yolanda
by Yolanda

by Debby
by Debby

by Laura
by Laura

And look, I even joined in on the fun!
by Amber

As always, the kit is 20% off thru Sunday.. If you subscribe to my newsletter, there's an exclusive coupon for some extra savings in there, so be sure to check your inbox.  If not, go ahead and subscribe so you don't miss out next time.. ;) 

Have a wonderful weekend, and hopefully you can fit some scrapping in!  As for me, I'll be gearing up for a huge July 4th event at my "real job" which will have me hopping for about 12-18 hours a day up until the 4th, but then it's family time at the parade, BBQs, playing with the cousins, setting off fireworks and who knows what else!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: