Friday, July 12, 2013

Two is Better Than One!

Share
Hey everyone!  It's been a busy busy week here on the designing front, and I've got TWO amazing new collabs to share with you!  Let's get right to it..

First up, is a fun and funky kit with the lovely Lita of Litabells Designs all about celebrating a love of books:
Between The Pages

Got your hands on a good book lately? When was the last time you couldn't put down an absolute page-turner? Delight in your little ones' first board book. Express love over your new e-reader. Celebrate a visit to the library. This kit is perfect for any book related everyday type memory, school milestones, and everything in between!

by Niki
by niki

by Debby


by Gloria
Gloria

by Lita


by Natalie


by Yolanda

{there are even more pages on my FB page, so be sure to check them out}

Next, is a fun kit with Jill of Juno Designs all about summer fun splashing around in the sun.. I absolutely love the colors in this kit!

Water Play

Summer wouldn't be complete without a chance to soak up the sun and frolic in the water.  Share your memories with Water Play - be it poolside, squirting around with your water gun, or a plain old bucket from the backyard!  My CT got this just over 12 hours ago, so I don't have quite as many CT pages for it.. Keep an eye on my FB page, though, so I'll be updating it as they come in throughout the weekend..

by Debby
by debby

by Natalie
by natalie

by Carol


Aside from the excitement of having TWO releases this week (can you believe it?!?) ScrapMatters is running an amazing promotion right now!  My kits are just two of the 20+ NEW collabs in the store today - 50+ if you count add-on products - and they're ALL on sale for 25% off.  PLUS you can save more when you buy more!



And... as if that wasn't enough - here's a freebie for you from Lita and me..


And that's it from me this week.. I'll see you next week with another fun release for you.. Until then, Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the journaling cards. I LOVE reading on my Kindle and I can imagine putting my reading list in my digital Project Life now. I'm subscribing to your blog and I just liked you on FB!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!