Friday, September 17, 2010

Go Commercial with Stolen Moments - and Templates, Too!

Share
Okay - who's ready for some more releases??  I know I sure am, lol! First up, by popular demand, I'm offering my custom blogwear service now for designers! 
 
 
As a designer, so much time is spent on the actual  business of designing and administrating, that hardly any time is left over for all the little details to really help you and your brand pop - like your blog.  For many, it's an invaluable marketing tool, and for most, it's something that hasn't been given the chance to really shine.  Let me save you the time and the hassle by creating a personalized blog design just for you - using your kits or mine!
 
Check out the awesome blogs I've already done for Jessica Edwards and Erica Zane to get an idea of what I can do..
 
There is an installation version available HERE, as well.
 
I'm also branching out a bit, and will be offering several CU element packs in the next coming weeks.. The first of which, is this fun little set of seed scatters..
 
{20% off now thru Saturday}
 
Add a touch of whimsy to your fall and autumn kits with these delightful seed scatters.   Photographed and extracted by me, this set includes 5 scatters in their original color, but they can be easily re-colored to suit your creative needs.  The seeds are provided in a large format {shown actual size} to offer you the most flexibility, but you will likely want to scale them down for a more realistic effect.

You may use my CU products in your personal scrapping, as well as designing - including S4H/S4O kits.  Please see my full tou here.  Credit is not required, but always appreciated.. :)
 
And my last release at ScrapMatters for this week is this awesome template set inspired by my CTM, LeeAndra..
 
{20% off now thru Saturday}
 
 
With an incredible use of space - both negative and to fill up a page - this template set will add some awesome variety to your scrapping portfolio.  The 4 templates are available in PSD, TIFF and PNG formats.
 
Now check out these awesome inspiration layouts from my team...

 And of course, we need to have a winner!  teresaj come on down!  You've won this awesome template set!  Congratulations!  Email me to receive your coupon..

That's it for me this week, but make sure you come back next week, becuase I'll have TWO fantastic collabs to share with you, as well as some other fun

No comments: