Monday, January 12, 2009

Sneak Peek & More Layouts

Share
Okay - first things first: Nicole has started releasing an absolutely beautiful kit called Love Notes.. You have GOT to go check it out! It's not necessarily supposed to be a Valentine's kit - she says the title and the timing are just coincidence... I'm not sure I believe her... ;) Anyway, here's my layout...


Now go get it! :D

Next up is a fresh and fabulous kit by Jess Gordon at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Every once in a while, she'll do a one-kit-CT-call, so I've used a few of her kits before, and I've got to tell you - they are GORGEOUS!!! Here's a layout from her latest, called So Flirty.. It's just a beautiful kit! You can grab it HERE. She has a great bundle deal, too for anyone interested in some hybrid items.. Go check it out!
And now what you're really here for... A sneak peek at my next kit... Here it is...

Come back Wednesday to see it in all it's glory... :D

3 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Amber, I absolutely LOVE your LO using Nicole's Love Notes. It is just so beautiful and simple, but not when you really look at it. The date is in a great spot and I love the journaling. I can only hope to create such great pages. Thanks for sharing!

I cannot wait to see your next kit! =)

Stacey said...

ohhh those LO's are gorgeous!!! Love your kit!!

Jewelle said...

You changed your picture! Very nice! I keep forgetting you have short hair now. It just seem like you. As far back as I can remember you always had your long hair. Oh well, you still look gorgeous as always!