Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yay for Simply Sarah!

Share
So I finally made it to a speed scrap over at Nicole's forum.. Normally they do them during the day - which is just out of the question for me - but this time it was at night.. and after a rough start, I finally finished {early}.

It was hosted by Sarah - whom we all LOVE, no? Here are the instructions - which I interpreted loosely.. ;)
  1. Choose 1 picture… have it take up ¾ of the page. You can place it anywhere.
  2. Choose 4 papers… 1 worn or torn, 2 patterned and 1 notebook.
  3. Tear or cut a piece of paper into a strip of any size and shape.
  4. Hang something in your layout. It can be a tag, string, picture, etc.
  5. Use a glitter swirl somewhere in the layout.
  6. Use a minimum of 3 of the following in your layout: ribbon, hearts, staples, flowers and leaves. You can use all if you want.
  7. Add a line of journaling and date.
And here's what I came up with...

everything from "Boy's Club" by Sweet Blossom Designs, except the worn
blue paper, which I recolored from my "Sophisticated Grunge" kit.

Well... I guess that's it for the night... If you have any layouts using my stuff, send them this way! I'd love to share your talent! :) And stay tuned for a sneak peek at next week's kit - a collab with Nicole! :D

5 comments:

makeyesup said...

Awesome layout and he is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love your layout! He is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber- my layout from last night is on my blog. :)

Simply Sarah said...

Amber - you are so Silly! Thanks for coming to play and I really really loved that lo... that pic would look so GOOD extracted... oh.. send it to me to play with!!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh,there is more than one Simply Sarah and that is confusing!

I got your registration and look forward to meeting you!