Friday, August 7, 2009

More Creative Inspiration!!

Share
I'm scheduling this post ahead of time {ah, technology} as I am en route to Phoenix to visit my brother-in-law before he goes to Paraguay for two years. But I'm wondering, are you all surviving the last little bit of summer? Is there anybody out there NOT counting the days before school starts?!? ;) In any case, you're in for a treat, because this week, I'm releasing a new set of templates to Scrap Matters - all inspired by layouts from my amazing Creative Team...



There is such a variety of styles in this pack, I'm sure it's one you'll go back to over and over again. Here are some pages from my creative girls themselves! It's been really fun to see how they use each other's templates and then add their own style..

Kate






virginiajen from the SM creative team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also re-releasing some of my older products into my shop at Scrap Matters.






Here's some more eye candy from my ladies {I've kept them busy these last few weeks} with these older products:


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm not doing a sale on my new releases like I did last week, you're in even better luck, because as part of Scrap Matters' birthday celebration, everything in the store is ON SALE Friday-Sunday!! All personal use items are 30% off and all commercial use items are 10% off. You can check out this post for more details on the celebration, or stop in at the SM Birthday Celebration Forum to join in the fun.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Your layout, "Cute as a Bug", is so adorable! :)