Friday, August 14, 2009

Say It With Tape Alpha

Share
Happy Friday, everyone.. Hope all is well.. :)

I've been having a total ball with my guest spot at Scrap Matters, and this week, I have a brand new product for you, exclusive to my store at SM: Say It With Tape Alpha.

I love how tactile this is, and I was putting it all together - one piece of tape at a time - I couldn't help but think what a time-saver it is to have things digitally! I'll never have to piece those letters together again! And now, neither will you! This will be 20% off Saturday only, so be sure to take advantage of that...

Now here's a bit of eye candy for you from my CT...

Kathy

Lori N

Jewelle

And I even did one this time!
{This is using a fantastic NEW kit by Mira Designs - the other guest designer at SM. Click HERE to see it.}


I'm also re-releasing one of my most popular template packs to my SM store this week:
It will also be 20% off Saturday only, so don't miss out on that...

You may recall that I had a freebie sampler on my blog from this pack back when I originally released it to my store at SUN. If you missed it then, be sure to check it out now. You can find it HERE.

Well, that's it for now, but be sure to check back next week for more goodies and exciting news.. :)

No comments: