Friday, October 16, 2009

Do you know your shapes?

Share
Happy weekend! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves! I'm waiting anxiously for my parents to get here, then we're off to visit my sister and her new baby tomorrow.. So fun!

Anyway, this week I have a couple sets of really fun and unique templates for you..


These aren't your standard templates, because there are no designated spots for photos or elements - they're more of a jumping off point for you to get your creativity going.. You can dress them up as much or as little as you like.. The possibilities are really endless! Check out how awesomely creative my CT was with them...





These will both be on sale for 20% off Friday only..
Or you can grab the bundle and get 17% off anytime!

Scraps by Number: Circles & Squares Bundle


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for now, but if you haven't already, be sure to hop on over to my CT Blog for some fun challenges, freebies, and chances to win my latest products.. You could even follow their tweets and be the first to hear everything!
Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

Rose said...

I bought both, love them! I saved the layout previews as well to use as inspiration. It really helps me with templates to see them in action! Thanks :)