Friday, October 30, 2009

Thankful Blessings

Share
Just a quickie today..   First, I wanted to show off my layout from the speed scrap I hosted on Wednesday..  It's using my Helping Hands kit, and I really like how it turned out.  What do you think?



And if you recall from my previous post, the prize for participating was my **NEW** Thankful Blessings Word Art.  Well - it's now available for purchase.  Click the image to go to the store..



And here are just a few layouts from the girls at Scrap Matters using the pack..

by Kimbytx



by Melissa


by Stefanie

That's it for now, but I'll definitely be seeing you next week for DSD - SO many fun things going on..
Here's just a peek at what Scrap Matters has planned...



Until then... Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always love your lo's and the story behind them. Keep up the good work! :)