Friday, July 30, 2010

Everyday Elegance - 30% off!

Share
Happy Friday once again good scrappers!  Have you survived yet another week?  Can you believe July is already over?  I definitely can't!  It's been a whirlwind around here with final preparations for the big move - seriously, that's all I talk about these days! - but I'm still super excited to take a wee break and share this week's featured kit with you.. I created it almost a year and a half ago, and was SO pleased with how it came out..

 
I wanted something appropriate for those "everyday" pages - totally neutral that really let the photos speak for themselves.. Can anyone say P365?  ;)  It's also perfect for pages of your favorite man, your favorite babe, and as you can see from my CT's pages - your favorite fur baby..
 
 
 
 
This kit also makes a really great base for a blog design - as you can see at Scrappin' With Juli - either create it on your own, or I'd be happy to take a stab at it for you as well.. :D



And now the fine print.. Everyday Elegance will be on sale for one week only at 30% off.. Grab it at a discount now, or if you already own it, pull it out of deep storage and scrap a new page with it. Upload your page to my product gallery by August 6th, and you will be entered to win a $5 GC from my store..
 
Now, as a quick refresher, all pages with any of the following kits uploaded to my gallery by August 6th will be entered to win a $5 GC to my store - 1 GC per kit {all Christmas/winter kits will go toward a single GC}.  Each layout is worth 1 entry, so the more you scrap, the greater your chances of winning!  Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes, Cotton Candy Christmas, One More Sleep, Resolutionary, 10 Tiny Toes, Into the Night, and Everyday Elegance

That's it for this week, but be sure to keep an eye out for some wonderful  NEW products in the coming weeks.. Until then, happy scrapping!  :D

No comments: