Friday, July 23, 2010

TWO Beautiful Kits - 30% off!!

Share
Before I get to this week's featured kit, I wanted to show you a quick little add-on to one of my favorite collabs, (carry my heart)
 
 
 
These clusters were the participation prize for the June SM newsletter challenge and are now available to the general public.. Whether or not you already own the kit, save yourself some time making pages with these pre-shadowed clusters.. It could be as simple as choosing a coordinating background paper and framing a photo with a cluster, or go all out and pile on the layers. Either way, you're sure to save at least a little time and effort with these to start you off.  And if you've had your eye on the kit or quick pages, now is the time to pick them up, as the entire (carry my heart) collection is 30% off July 23rd-26th!
 
 
 
Here are a few awesome CT layouts to whet your creative juices.. 






Now - if that wasn't enough gorgeous goodness for you, this week's featured kit is also a fabulous design, full of rich colors, luscious flowers and foliage, and lots of bling..


 
Into the Night was one of my very favorite color palettes to work with.. I've always loved purple, and when it's used in these rich tones with the teal and chocolate, I think it's just SO elegant!  Perfect for wedding photos, prom pictures, baby pictures - anything you want to add a little elegance, class and sparkle to..  It will be 30% off this entire week - July 23rd-29th - and any page using this kit  uploaded into my product gallery by the end of the month will be entered to win a $5 GC to my store! 
 
Check out these beauties from my CT for a little creative inspiration...





 

 
Now, as a quick refresher, all pages with any of the following kits uploaded to my gallery during the month of July will be entered to win a $5 GC to my store - 1 GC per kit {all Christmas/winter kits will go toward a single GC}.  Each layout is worth 1 entry, so the more you scrap, the greater your chances of winning!  Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes, Cotton Candy Christmas, One More Sleep, Resolutionary, 10 Tiny Toes, Into the Night, and one more to come next week.  Until then, be safe, have fun, and happy scrapping!

No comments: