Friday, December 17, 2010

NEW: A La Mode

Share
It's been a whirlwind of a week for me, and I'm sure it's been the same for you, so I'll keep this short and sweet.. About a year and a half ago, DH and I ventured into a charming little cupcake boutique downtown.  I was blown away by the glamorous and feminine decor: black and white damask, hot pink tutus, and lots of bling.  Ever since then, I've been wanting to do a kit inspired by the little shoppe.  And the time has finally come.. So I bring you A La Mode:
 
Break out the boas, the heels, your sparkliest sparkles, and all things girly!  This kit, full of super feminine details and LOTS of bling, is an absolute must-have for your little princesses - great for grown-up princesses, too!  Available at ScrapMatters & MScraps.

I also wanted to highlight an older product that coordinates perfectly with A La Mode...
These were originally released back in May, but with a versatile and classic design, Alpha Snips will soon become one of your faves.  Stitch it down, scatter it across your page, the possibilities are endless!  Comes in both black and white - LC, #s and a few symbols.  Grab them from ScrapMatters & MScraps.
     


And now some absolutely indulgent pages from my CT, the girls at ScrapMatters and the MScraps team...
 
Just a final reminder that all of my new releases are 20% off now thru Sunday.
Have a great weekend, and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the damask paper and the flowers!! Such a fun kit.

Laramie said...

Amber: Your new kit is gorgeous and your team did such a great job on their LO's.

artgalstyle

Maria said...

At first, I thought it was a collab between you two... Take a look at the freebie wa.

http://coliescorner.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-21st-day-of-christmas-freebie-and.html