Friday, December 10, 2010

Just Call Me Sasha - New for 12/10

Share
Hey all... :) How are you holding up this holiday season?  Are your cards made and ready to be mailed?  How about those shopping lists?  Have you made any headway on them?  I know I've been super busy this past week - starting a new full-time job at this busy time of year is definitely going to require some serious time management.. And where do I turn when I'm in a scrappy mood and don't have all day and all night to spend in Photoshop?  Why templates, of course!  And I've got another fantastic set of CT-inspired goodies for you..
 
I love having Sasha on my CT!  Her pages are always so different and creative - I'm never quite sure what she'll come up with, but I know I always love it!  And with these easy-to-use templates {available in PSD, TIFF and PNG formats} you, too, can be scrapping like Sasha in no time!  They are available at ScrapMatters and MScraps, so feel free to shop at your store of choice.. Oh - and they're 20% off both places through Sunday, as well!  :)

Here are some totally awesome CT pages to inspire you, as well...

 
 
    


That's it for this week, but here's a little sneaky-sneak at my release for next week..

No comments: