Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Cleaning at ScrapMatters

Share
Happy Friday one and all.. I have a little bit of everything to tell you about, so let's get right to it!

First up, my portion of the Mixed Matters #3 grab bag has now been put into the store and is available for individual purchase.  I think this might be my new favorite set of fonts - a little quirky, mostly clean, and a bit scrappy, too.  These are great for journaling (of course) but Chickadee is also super fun for title work or to highlight specific words or phrases in your journaling that need a little extra "oomph".


Next is the alpha freebie that was up on my Facebook page...  Made to coordinate with The Luckiest, this beautiful spring alpha lends the perfect finishing touch on any of your spring/Easter layouts.



And finally.. ScrapMatters is having a HUGE spring cleaning sale!  Everything in the clearance category is 50% off, and I have been absolutely RUTHLESS in clearing out my store.



That does it for me this week, but I'll be seeing you soon enough.. Have a great weekend, and Happy Scrapping!  :)

No comments: