Friday, May 17, 2013

Tender Earth

Share
Hello, and welcome to the almost-weekend!  Today I have a little mini kit for you, previously released at another site, so be sure to check your files before purchasing.. ;)


Enjoy the softer textures and the newness of everything around you with Tender Earth. This kit is perfect for precious quiet moments, sweet memories, relishing in the hope and new life that spring brings.

I've been working in my yard tonight, while I still had some daylight, and seeing these fresh young flowers and dirt scatters is really timely for me (she says with the dirt caked under her fingernails).  My CT did some really beautiful things with this little mini.. By the end of the week, though, we were joking that I needed to be sure and mention that babies aren't required for purchase.. ;)  Take a peek..

by Britanee


by Amanda


by Debby


by Cheryl


by Niki


And that's it!  Have a wonderful, hope-filled weekend, and I'll see you soon...

Happy scrapping!

No comments: