Friday, May 31, 2013

Yours Truly V. 4

Share
It's another Friday with another NEW release!!  :)  I've taken the guesswork out of layout design for you by creating templates based off of 4 of my most recent layouts.



Templates are good for so many things!  Newbies find templates easy to work with when they're still learning the basics of a program and don't want to focus all their time and effort on great page design.  They're also a great way to kickstart your MIA mojo - I find that I'll start with a template and by the end I've created something totally different, but I never would have reached that end result without the template as a starting point.

Here are the pages that inspired the templates, but you can find even more inspiration on my FB page and in the store..









As always, they're 20% off thru Sunday.. Until next time... Happy scrapping!

No comments: