Friday, November 13, 2009

Grab Bag Reveal & 3 NEW Products!!

Share
Can you believe another week has come and gone?!? And of course my team and I have been so super busy putting together some great NEW products for you.. But before we get to that, I wanted to "officially" reveal the contents of my DSD Grab Bag...

First.. there was a FULL KIT in there!
With some great help & suggestions from my Creative Team, I put together Tenderly.
I am also making the alpha available separately...
And of course you can't go wrong with templates!
Inspired by some of my very own layouts, this pack is perfect for helping you showcase a single photo.
And finally a couple of stash-builders to help you add just the perfect little details to complete your page..

What a steal for a grab bag, right? Well.. if you missed out on snagging it this past week, all of the items are now in my shop individually so you can pick and choose what you like.. BUT if you did pick it up {thank you}, and are itching for even MORE Stolen Moments goodies, you're in luck! Check out what NEW products I'm releasing this week.. {These will all be 20% off Friday & Saturday only.}

A brand new set of templates - inspired by my ever-so-talented CT member, Yolanda.


I have always loved Yolanda's signature style of eye-catching photo editing and creative composition. While these templates won't help your photo editing skills, they will definitely give you a leg-up as far as the overall design of your pages..
Cut It Out: Family


A unique and creative way to add a little something special to your page, these clipping masks can be used in so many ways! Clip a paper to them to make the perfect mat, or stick a photo on top for a totally custom look. Included are 20 family-oriented phrases, each in 4 different shapes - circle, square, portrait & landscape.



You can never have enough creative ways to date your pages, so this is a staple you will find yourself going back to again and again! Included in this pack are year/month circles for 2000-2015 and number stamps 0-31. They recolor in snap to create the perfect addition to ANY page!

I'm going to leave you with some awesome inspiration layouts from my CT using these products, but be sure to check back next week, as I have even more yummy goodness coming your way!



Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the alpha (amazing detail!), clips n bits, and dates! great stuff

DSG said...

Hello!
I am IN LOVE with that chandelier. Really. And the detailing on your alpha is delicious!
Your talent is just what we're looking for! I found your blog on the Slice of Life blog train and thought I'd tell you about this great FREE ad opportunity.

I'm Kristin over at Digital Scrapbooking Giveaways. We recently started a new blog devoted solely to driving scrappers to YOUR blog and YOUR stores to buy YOUR products. For the kickoff, we're hosting a 25 days of Christmas digiscrap style. Designers who sign up to be a part of the kickoff will receive their feature completely free. Which includes a 24-hour exclusive front page feature post, button in our "Scraps we're giving away next week" section for 1 week, button in our "Scraps we're giving away this week" section for 1 week, 2 images of other kits for sale, review of products, direct links to your shop, etc. For a sample post, more information, and scheduling please e-mail digiscrapgiveaways@gmail.com.

http://digiscrapgiveaways.blogspot.com

I'm excited to hear from you!