Friday, November 20, 2009

*NEW* Kit & Templates!!

Share
Some of my favorite memories from when DH and I were "courting" were of us fixing up a nice & steaming mug of hot chocolate and going for walks during those soft and peaceful snowfalls you get late at night. Sometimes, we'd even splurge and buy hot chocolate from the cafe in the campus library *gasp*! Of course the best part was stirring it with a candy cane from the first batch we saw hit the stores - that was the true sign that winter was upon us.. These fond memories were the inspiration behind my newest kit, Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes..


With 12 papers, 37 elements and a full alpha, this kit is sure to have something for everyone looking to scrap those pics of little ones playing in the snow or beautiful, glistening white landscapes...

Now - do you ever just look at a layout and think, "Wow - where do I start?" You know those people - the ones who have a knack for putting more on a page than you ever thought humanly possible, and still make it look good? That's how I feel every time I look at one of Lori's {loribear's} layouts.. Sooo... I thought I'd take on the challenge and make a set of templates so those of us {ME} who can't quite pull it off can get a head start.. And let me tell you - I had no idea how truly intricate and detailed her pages were until now.. I definitely have a new-found appreciation for her talent! Check it out...




Both of these new products will be 20% off Friday and Saturday only, and if you didn't get enough eye candy from the previews, check out what my CT and some of the Scrap Matters CT have done with them...

Just a few reminders - Stolen Moments is now on Facebook, so go become a fan to participate in contests and receive exclusive coupons & freebies! AND if you haven't checked out my CT blog lately, you really should.. The girls host challenges at least once a week for you to win GC's to my store, and they even hand out a freebie now and then as well!


That's it for me this week, but stay tuned for next week, when I'll have a beautiful new collab for you with someone I've never partnered with before - you're going to LOVE it!!
Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this kit! I used it to make some invites that turned out adorable! You always create such amazing kits!