Thursday, November 26, 2009

One More Sleep

Share
Happy Black Friday!! To my U.S. friends, I hope your Thanksgiving celebrations were filled with family, friends and food, with lots of opportunities to remember the many things you have to be grateful for.. And if Thanksgiving isn't a holiday you celebrate wherever you are, please take a moment to consider all of the many blessings in your life - you'll be glad you did.. :D

Now.. on to my latest and greatest.. I have collab'd for my kit this week with a dear friend of mine who used to work with me as a member of my Creative Team.. She has moved on to designing now, and asked if I'd do a kit with her.. How could I say no? You may have already guessed, but it's Jen - aka Graham Like the Cracker - and we are SO excited to show you what we've got... So let's get to it! ;)
One More Sleep by Stolen Moments & Graham Like the Cracker
This eclectic mix of classic-meets-contemporary comes with a whopping 21 papers, 50 elements and a full alpha! From Santa, to snowmen, to angels and doves, this kit has everything you need to preserve all those precious holiday moments.. And if that wasn't enough, we also have some coordinating accent labels...
Included are 25 labels to add just the perfect touch to any holiday or winter page.. They also come in stamp form with a transparent background, to allow more creative flexibility.. But guess what?!? You can get the kit, the labels and Jen's glitter styles and SAVE when you buy the bundle...



Now check out these awesome pages from my ever-so-dedicated Creative Team..
They totally rock! :D


When I posted the sneak peek on Wednesday, I had a little contest for one of you to win.. It was so fun to hear all the crazy/funny experiences you all have had while searching out a great bargain, and the lucky winner is.. Angela Eischens. Email me at the address in my left sidebar to receive your coupon.

Now, if you think this kit is for you, there's no better time than the present to snatch it up! Scrap Matters is having a HUGE sale this weekend, with discounts as high as 45% on Friday, down to 25% off on Monday. There is also an AWESOME 41-piece template pack that you'll receive FREE with any purchase of $20 or more - trust me, you don't want to miss out on that!
Any bundles in my store are excluded from the extra discount, but perhaps some of these products will spark an interest - or maybe they've been waiting anxiously in your wish list for you to snatch them up.. Well, now's the time!




That's it for me, but here are just a few reminders - Stolen Moments is now on Facebook, so go become a fan to participate in contests and receive exclusive coupons & freebies! AND if you haven't checked out my CT blog lately, you really should.. The girls host challenges at least once a week for you to win GC's to my store, and they even hand out a freebie now and then as well!


Don't forget to stop by on Monday for the Coupon Blog Hop hosted by several of the Scrap Matters designers to help you get a few extra discounts on top of the already great sale prices.. Until then...
Happy scrapping!

No comments: