Friday, August 13, 2010

Did you miss me?

Share
Oh my goodness!  I am finally back from one heck of a whirlwind month!  Road-tripping almost 5,000 miles to visit family, last-minute changes to our cross-country move, and tomorrow and send my husband across the country to find work and somewhere for us to live.. But somehow, I've managed to sneak in a little bit of time for designing, and boy - does it feel GREAT!!!  :D  So - let's get right to it...
 

 
I thought I'd start things off easy with a basic that you can never have enough of: dating elements.. And how fun are these little doozies?!?


Mix 'em and match 'em.. Break them apart and recolor them.. The possibilities are endless, and with 6 add-on phrases for the frames, you can have a custom look in no time!



And of course, another staple for the busy scrapper... templates!  Yay!  I have so enjoyed creating these template packs inspired by my creative team members.. It's like I get to sneak inside their awesome little brains and see what it takes to make a great page, and I'm here to tell you, you are going to LOVE these babies!
 
 
 
 
 
Each of the templates comes in PSD, TIFF and PNG formats, making them accessible to everyone - no matter your program - and, as always, they're S4H friendly!  :D



Now, I know it's been a while, but you do remember all those featured kits from waaaaay back in July?  Well I've finally been able to sift through all the AMAZING layouts in my product gallery and have chosen some winners ..  It was so fun to see everyone scrapping with these older kits, and I was really amazed by some of the awesome talent out there!  Great job to everyone!

by sporte91 using One More Sleep
 
 
by Mamaof3 using 10 Tiny Toes
 
 
by jessica31876 using Into the Night

Congratulations, ladies - you should each have received a PM from me with your $5 coupon..
 

 
Now - I'm not done yet... This month I've also participated in creating another totally awesome collab with some of the other ScrapMatters designers... 
 


Loaded to the brim with an eclectic mix of all things "boy," this kit is the perfect addition to your scrapping stash to help show off  pics of your favorite teenager.  A variety of bold colors and plenty of unique elements, you'll find yourself coming back to this one time and time again.  ..  And if you want to get more bang for your buck, check out the August Collab Bundle - two totally awesome kits bundled together for a limited time at an awesome price!  You won't want to miss it!



Now, I think that's everything, but we can't forget about Kate's sneak peek contest winner... scrappin5kids  shoot me an email - you've just won the product of your choice from this week's releases!  :D  Also, if anyone wants a freebie template also inspired by the awesome Andrea, be sure to sign up for my newsletter, as I'll be sending that out in a few days.. I meant to have it ready today, but time just got away from me.. 
 
Anyway, I'll leave you with some incredible pages from my CT using this week's new releases, and don't forget - both of my new products will be 30% off today and tomorrow only - so grab them on sale while you can!
 
 
 
 
 
 
See you next week, and happy scrapping!  :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I must say...your templates are truly stunning! Some of the best on the market! Truly!!!

While altough I am working again, I am playing "financial catch-up" for the next month or two. However, I can't wait to hit up your shop in the near future. I have had many, many, many of your items on my wish list for a LONG TIME!!!!


Awesome stuff!