Friday, August 27, 2010

More Yummy Templates!! :)

Share
Here we are again with another week behind us.. And what does that mean for you?  Why another GREAT new product from me, of course!  ;)  So here we go... 
 
Another set of incredible templates inspired by my incredibly talented creative team - this time, by Sara - aka misfitinmn.  Her great sense of style, and creative use of shapes always makes her layouts so artistically enjoyable.  And now you can have that same great look yourself!  Each template is available in PSD, TIFF and PNG formats.
I have more than templates for you this week, as well.. A great sale on some of my older kits.. I've decided to ship these guys off to the vault, but you still have a few days to grab them before they're gone for good..
 
 
 
 
To close, I'll leave you with some fabulous pages from my CT using Sara's templates - and a few with my retiring kits as well..
 
 
And finally, the winner from Kate's sneak peek contest...  Stefanie ... You're the lucky lady.. And seriously, it was random.org that picked, so you totally lucked out winning the set you wanted to see!!  Email me for your coupon.. 

Well, that's it for me this week, but stay tuned for some exciting news coming up in the next few weeks.. Have a great weekend, and happy scrapping!  :D

No comments: