Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celebrate!

Share
I know you're all excited about my next collab with Nicole, but there's just a bit of housekeeping to take care of first:

Each Monday is Manic Monday at Taggers Scraps. Select items are on sale for only $1. I always have a few kits available for these sales. This week I'm offering:

Puppy Dog Tails
Sugar & Spice
Cornucopia of Colors That's 75% off for some of these - you can't beat that!
But remember, it's only Monday, so be quick to snag it!

Second: I have a new blinky, so grab that too, if you want. (In the left side bar under my "about me" and "contact info".)

Third: Nicole had a CT call a while back, and I was lucky enough to be selected to join, so without further ado, I'd like to share the first layout I made as an official CT member:

{That's me getting my BFA with my sweet supportive husband}

Isn't it SUPER cute! (Even if I do say so myself...) Don't you love the ribbons and the stars and the great colors! I sure do... That's why I designed some of them! hehehe ;) That's right - this was made using our latest collab!

Introducing..... {drum roll please}....





CELEBRATE!This kit has been retired..

This is was really fun - and challenging at the same time. Both Nicole and I were sort of going through a creative slump and had a hard time getting it off the ground, but it all came together in the end. I hope you like it! Be sure to jump on over to her blog to grab her portions and meet the rest of her CT - and leave her some love, too! :)

3 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

Great papers, Amber! Thanks.

Congrats on the CT!

Michele said...

These go great together! Thanks for sharing your part!

Sara said...

I love your papers. They will be great for creating pages for my kids birthday! Thanks for sharing.