Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Late For Class Alpha

Share
Tomorrow is WACKY WEDNESDAY at Tagger's Scraps. That means lot of freebies for you. This week, I'm offering these two fun alphas - just in time for Halloween.
Grab them from the store.
Here you go, kiddos... The latest installment in the She's Late For Class kit.
The Alpha - if you like it (and I know you will) click an ad or two... ;)
Tomorrow: Word art and such.
Freebie has expired. Purchase HERE.

Only 3 more days to apply for my CT!
Don't put it off any longer!
Info
HERE.

3 comments:

Michele said...

I love the she is late alpha! (Well the others are darling too!) It reminds me of a letterman's jacket, just in feminine colors!

sdwrdt said...

like the looks of this kit! thanks so much for sharing!

Simply Sarah said...

love it - perfect MY football pages! yes, huge Chargers fan!