Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Insta Scraps and Page Curls

Share
First off - my sincere apologies to those of you who tried to get the Days Gone By Torn Edges Add-On. I don't know why they weren't showing up at the store. :( ... In any case, I've broken them down into parts small enough for 4Shared to handle and you can just get them here. Once again, I'm SO sorry.. But I hope you were able to find a lot of other fun freebies while you were there. :D

This kit has been retired..

Tonight you're getting page curls from me and the ever-popular Insta Scraps from Nicole. Enjoy!

This kit has been retired..

Use Nicole's blinky to your right to be directed to her blog.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

These are great. I love distressed, curled, torn, etc.. edges on papers.

Michele said...

I love the edges on the papers! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!
I can't get my password to work... so I'll post anonymous. thanks again!
Jacki