Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dollar Days return to DC!

Share
So.. I meant to have a freebie ready for you tonight, but things just didn't go as planned today.. be sure to check back in tomorrow.. The good news is that Digital Candy is having Dollar Days again! From now on, the 2nd weekend of every month, you'll be able to bargain shop till you drop.. The good times start Friday and go through Sunday. I'll have 2 different products in the dollar bin each day, so you could get 6 kits from me for only $1 each this weekend! Can you believe it!?! I'll make the switches each night at midnight EST. Hope to see you around! :)
*Please note: Kits reduced to the $1 sale price are not included in my 15% off sale.
*

In the meantime, check out these fantastic quick pages using some of my kits. The first is from Lori, on my CT. As you may recall, she did two 2-pg spreads with my Growing Up kit, and luckily for you, she's making all 4 pages into quick pages! Woohoo! ;) Go check it out by clicking on the preview..
If you like what you see and think you may want the full kit, click the preview below.. Who knows? Maybe it will be on sale this weekend!!? ;)
The next set of QPs comes from the SIL of my sweet CT member, Kathy. Tracy Ladle whipped up these beautiful layouts and asked if she could offer them as QPs.. Of course I said yes! How could you not to such a sweet lady with such great talent?!?! Be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love.. Click the previews to get there...

And, as always, you can click the preview to purchase the full kit.. Can you say $1? ;)

No comments: