Monday, March 23, 2009

Peace, Love, Happiness

Share
My sweet CT member Kathy has done it again! She's really taken to this whole designing business, and now we get to reap the rewards! Her second kit, Peace, Love, Happiness, was inspired by her 11 year old daughter who just loves these bright funky colors and symbols.. I know I certainly remember a time when I was the same way! Below, you'll find the LO I made with the kit and the preview, which you can click to be taken to her blog to download.. Be sure you leave her lots of love.. She's doing SO great, and I really hope she keeps up her new "hobby".. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, thanks so much for all your support and this great layout as well as the blog post! You have been a HUGE help! Also, thanks for your comment on my blog. Wish you could have seen Annalise in real life on Halloween. She'd walk up to people and say "Groovy Baby". She was a huge hit at our Trunk or Treat as well as trick or treating in the neighborhood! What a riot!