Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Kind of Rocket - Digital Candy's Blog Hop

Share
Digital Candy's Design team has done it again! They have created a kit that is
OUT OF THIS WORLD!

The Rocket left launch Pad Digital Candy at "T-minus midnight" and has now reached my docking station.

You just joined me from Docking Station Fairytale Studios

To make sure you have completed the full mission you can head on over to Ground Control - Digital Candy - to find a complete list of all of the Docking Stations.

After completing your mission you will have a complete space themed kit and matching quick page album which is great for any space enthusiast.

Here's a peek at the entire kit:


Here's my portion of the kit:
**Freebie has expired. You can find THE WHOLE KIT
in the Digital Candy Shoppe
HERE.**

All downloads on the blog hop will only be active until March 24th @ midnight EST and then this kit will be added to the Digital Candy Shoppe

Your next stop on your mission is Docking Station Pixie Perfect Designs

**Please note, all of our team members are in different time zones, so keep checking back if the next stop does not have the download posted!!**

Interested in more fun & super SWEET treats? Head on over to Digital Candy and check out all of the out of this world challenges, freebies & of course the designers in the Shoppe!

33 comments:

Valerian70 said...

Gorgeous Mini Kit Amber, I love the sequins.

Thank you for your generosity

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

OMG... what an AMAZING portion to this darling kit!!!! THANK YOU so much for your generosity!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Thanks so much!

makeyesup said...

Thanks so much for taking part in this collab, love the overlay and the frame.

sdwrdt said...

thank you! This is a great collab!

Ajila said...

I love your portion. The sequins, glitter and stars are awesome. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

Download asks for username and password. Guess I will shop someplace else. :(

GeekInvasion said...

Hi, this is the owner of Digital Candy. We are currently having server issues that have made the downloads not work. We are working on it, and will have the links active again soon.

Jeff said...

Wow the papers that you made look great! The whole team did a FANTASTIC job at putting this kit together and I am looking foward to unpacking it later. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing with so many people.

may said...

Love it --- unfortunately, I am having a hard time downloading as the site keeps crashing and now its asking me to log in (????) HELP!!! Love this kit and hope the download issues will be resolved soon.

Ooopsadazie said...

What a fabulous kit by the team. I'll keep checking back since there seem to be some downloading issues. Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

I hope the download comes back up soon. I love this. Is there anyway you'd be willing to put it on 4shared like the other designers have done for us?

Anonymous said...

My Life is a beautiful kit, Thnak you so much.

The link for the March blog train isn't working yet. But, I'll keep trying. I just love the papers in the preview

sdwrdt said...

Am looking forward to downloading this, but asks for user name and password!

Anonymous said...

to download they are asking me for a user name and a password, how I can do that??? there is no way to load that information!!
thanks
Rossana

Unknown said...

you are having the same prob as a few other people using the Digi Candi server. I am unable to download. Oh, I hope that I can soon. Because your part is Supercalifragalistexpealidsous. (dont believe I spelled that right) but you get the point...

Anonymous said...

i can finally download it!

thank you! it's awesome!

Peg said...

Yeah! The link is working again! Thanks so much for your portion of this terrific kit!! I love your work, and this time is no exception! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for this AWESOME kit!!! I LOVE IT!!!

grammy201 said...

Looks wonderful; thank you very much for your portion of this fabulous kit!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Thank you!

Jewel said...

very pretty - love the glitter and ribbons. Thank you!

LadyPatsFan said...

this is a cute kit. thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!! This kit is great! I LOVE it!!! You guys are great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your portion of the kit. Great Job, Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks Amber for the awesome part of the train.... love your stars, the sequins and of course your papers! Thanks.

Mags said...

What a fun kit!
THX so much for sharing!!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Sharon Kay said...

How pretty! Love the blue glitter star burst! TYVM

Anonymous said...

Awesome - thank you!

Michele said...

Thanks Amber! I love the glittery shooting star and the sequins strand! Such a terrific kit!!!

Unknown said...

your portion of this blog train ROCKS, girl! I love it!!! You are so talented! I have enjoyed seeing your designs evolve over the last year!!! You have some serious skills!!! LOL!

Hugs,
Candi