Thursday, March 19, 2009

Worn & Torns

Share
Just a quick post tonight.. And another layout with this kit to get your creative juices flowing... This time from me :)



Tonight you're getting the worn and torn papers (even though the preview shows all of them.)
If you'd like the rest of the papers, click HERE. Also, don't forget - this kit will lose its freebie status on Saturday, so stock up while it's cheap! ;)Freebie has expired. Purchase HERE.

And how about this: Come chat with me in the Digital Candy chat room tomorrow {Friday} night at 10pm EST. What better way to wrap up the birthday week festivities! :D
Click the ad to be taken there.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this layout! I saw it over in the DC Gallery! Beautiful!! You are very inspiring!

Michele said...

Thank you for the great papers!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this kit love all the colors. Your layout is great by the way.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the worn and torns!

Sue said...

I love this kit! Thanks for these fun papers --- worn and torn papers are fabulous!

Melissa and Doug said...

Thanks for the papers. I love this kit, the colors are so much fun.

Kim said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I love this kit! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Joanna said...

Really love the w&t papers. Thanks so much for sharing.

Amy said...

This is a great kit! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Amber, I'm loving this kit!! :)

mihill said...

Love this kit! Thanks so much for sharing it. You do such a great job.

Anonymous said...

This is such a versatile kit! Thanks for sharing with us!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for hooking us up - this kit is awesome :-D

Ajila said...

I'm so excited to have more of your wonderful kit. I love the papers. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Monica said...

I just love these worn papers and your MandaK's example is wonderful! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

Valerian70 said...

Thank You!

That layout is jus wonderful, I adore those coloured shapes that you used to balance the page out.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this kit! These papers are great. Although I can't seem to download them? I didn't have problems with the other links though. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this kit! Thank you! :)

Tara Bennett said...

Love the colors. Thanks for the kit! The layout is cute too. =)

kaffp said...

thank you so much for the beautiful papers - I've just been and got the set!