Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Life Alpha

Share
Before I give you tonight's freebie, I wanted to introduce my Guest CT for this kit: Amanda Krueger, aka MandaK. Here's what she had to say about herself:

Hello! I'm MandaK! I hail from Minnesota and am mommy to a 3-1/2 year old little boy. I was married to my wonderful husband Mike in August of 2008 and we are a happy little family! I fell in love with digi-scrapping about 6 months ago and consider myself obsessed! When I'm not sitting at the computer digital scrappin' you can find me playing with my son, hanging out with my husband or baking something yummy in the kitchen!


You can visit Manda's blog HERE. Aside from amazing layouts, she creates some really great templates - be sure to check it out! Here is her fantastic layout:


Tonight you're getting the alpha for this kit. I don't have a "real" preview of them, so this silly close-up will have to do! ;)
Freebie has expired. Purchase HERE.

And a quick comment about the comments ... Those of you who were worried I had misunderstood your comments, no need - I wasn't refering to you at all. Also, I haven't deleted any comments from my blog (intentionally) so you don't need to worry about that, either. I know you're all great people - because you're still here after all the drama.. Thanks again!

Oh! And THANK YOU for the birthday wishes! You are all too sweet!

30 comments:

Amy said...

Great alpha! Happy Birthday!

Joanna said...

Really beautiful kit. Thank you and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

LadyPatsFan said...

fun alpha, thank you for sharing

Juli and Brett said...

Thanks so much for My Life!! This is a great kit!! I love it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AMBER,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Angel said...

Thank you for sharing, love the colors in this kit, had to back track and grab everything!!
Thanks!

Alisha said...

Happy birthday...your newsletter and kit are great!...I'm having trouble DL the alpha though...everytime I hit the DL key on the DC website it acts like its not doing anything? Is it just me-LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a wonderful kit, Amber, and happy birthday to you!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for this FABULOUS kit Amber. Really hope you had a fantastic day yesterday, you deserve it :-)

Unknown said...

Love this alpha...and it's kit! Thanks again for all your hard work!

The Deming Four said...

hi - and thank you for the matching Alpha! And happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Chris said...

I came for the Rocket hop and was sorry to see your post that you've gotten some harsh comments. Thanks a bunch for the free stuff and Happy Birthday!

Ajila said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry if I'm late with that. Late seems to be problem for me lately. This alpha is beautiful. I love the gems in it. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Gissellina said...

Gracias por compartir este precios kit, el alpha es maravilloso
By the way... Feliz CumpleaƱos!

makeyesup said...

Love the diamond studs on the alphas, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great freebies!

Valerian70 said...

I love this alpha - I tried to make something cimilar but just couldn't get it to look right and now I needn't stress with it any more cos I got one!

THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Great alpha and kit, but I am having trouble dl. I even registered for the digital candy site, but when you click the link on their page it doesn't do anything but refresh the page. An update at the email given would be greatly appreciated :)

Gail said...

Happy Birthday - love the alpha - thank you!

Monica said...

Amber ~ The alpha is just gorgeous!! You spoiled us with two, thank you!

Happy Birthday WEEK!

Kelly said...

Very Pretty alpha. I can't wait to use it!

Anonymous said...

Love this alpha! Thank U for sharing!=)

Janice Ward said...

Thanks as always Amber. Great stuff!

Jewel said...

Love the bling on this alpha - thank you! And I'm glad it wasn't my comment that upset you - I was really worried about that!

Happy Birthday again, and thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the alpha!

Melissa and Doug said...

Thanks for the alpha it is so cute. I hope you had a good birthday!

Rose said...

A wonderful alpha to complete a beautiful kit from a great designer!! Happy Birthday and hope you had a great week, and thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much - such a classy alpha & bling too!

kaffp

* Lee said...

Happy BDay and I just have to say that I just LOVE all the extra characters in the alpha, especially the $ sign! By chance, do you think you can make real dollars available for download?! Lmbo!!

Thank you SO MUCH for being so Generous with your talent!!

Emily M said...

I love the bling in these! So fun1 Thank you thank you thank you!
Happy Birthday!