Monday, March 2, 2009

MORE Polka Dots!

Share
Here are some more GREAT pages done by my CT and Jessica's CT using our collab, Polka Dot Bikini.

Lori has a QP of this on her blog

Jewelle did a two-pager
Steph again

And now I want to introduce you to my Guest CT for this kit: Krisi! Here's what she had to say about herself:

My name is Krisi (Krisi616). I work part time as a nurse and full time as a mom for two beautiful little girls who are the subject of most of my layouts. I have been digi-scrapping since last April, and paper scrapped prior to that for at least 15 years. With two little ones, paper scrapping became out of the question.

We're so glad to have you Krisi! Check out her blog and gallery for some great inspiration!

Here are the layouts Krisi did with the kit:

Now... After all that excitement, I bet you're sad you missed the sale last weekend.. Or maybe you weren't interested in the sale because you don't really use albums that often, so getting one for free wasn't much of an incentive.. Well.. how about this: For a limited time, Polka Dot Bikini is 25% off! AND.. as my loyal blog readers, you can receive an extra 10% off any item in my store by using the code: SMBlogBikini. The coupon is good until Friday. Click the preview of my kit to be taken to the store.. Have a happy week, and I'll be back in a few days.. :D

No comments: