Friday, March 13, 2009

Sneak Peek

Share
Again - no freebie.. I'm sorry.. Maybe tomorrow? :D As a peace offering, I'm giving you a sneak peek of the FREEBIE KIT I'm releasing next week. It's my birthday week, so I have a whole bunch of fun and exciting things up my sleeve.. With the help of my fabulous CT, of course! ;) So... Be sure to check back in Sunday evening for the beginning of the festivities! Also - don't forget about the $1 Sweet Sensations at Digital Candy right now. I currently am offering Sophisticated Grunge and Growing Up (highlighted in my previous post). Then at midnight EST I'll switch to two different products. Be sure to get your fill while they're so cheap! :D

5 comments:

Kori said...

I LOVE the preview. I can't wait to see the whole kit next week.

Belinda Milone said...

These colors look so fresh...anxiously awaiting next week:)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors!! Can't wait to see it. Hope you have something nice planned for yourself for your birthday :)

Ajila said...

I love the sneak peek. Will be very much looking forward to coming back Sunday! Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Janice Ward said...

I'm excited! Looks incredible.