Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grab Bags for Sale! :)

Share
Hey all.. :) I just wanted to post a quick bit about a sale a new designer friend of mine is having.. C.W. Picket & Company has two new grab bags available at ScrappinFreestyle.. She gave me a sneaky peeky, and they are super fun! Click the ad to be taken to the store...

As a little hint as to what's in the bags, here's a LO I made using them..
I'm also offering it as a QP.. so here you go!
But you have to promise to go check out the sale, too! :DDOWNLOAD

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks again for sharing your beautiful work with us!

Missty said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful QP.

Sue said...

Very pretty quick page! Thank you! :)

jburkhart said...

Loving Spring QP...thank you very much!

Charne said...

Thank you!

Laura said...

Thank you so much for blogging me!! : ) I LOVE your QP!

Unknown said...

Thaaaaaaaank you and more THANK YOU..!!!
Hugs
Emilse

Heather Devino said...

Amber--It was so nice meeting you and talking with you today. I snagged your quickpage. It is really beautiful and totally my style. Thank you! Heather :)

April said...

Cute page!!! Thanks for sharing!